At Victory we believe that building a relationship with your son is fundamental in helping him change. To help build that relationship -- and because we just like having fun -- we strive to have numerous opportunities for enjoying life.
- Each house is outfitted with a game room and workout equipment. We love playing pool, Ping-Pong, foosball, darts, and air hockey.
- We have a gymnasium on campus for team sports like basketball, indoor soccer, volleyball, and indoor hockey.
- Air-soft battles are an indoor favorite, but they seem like minor skirmishes when compared to our paintball wars on our own fully-stocked course.
- Living on 120 acres of woodland affords us some pretty awesome hiking/mountain bike/ATV trails and camp sites.
- There's also a shooting range where we educate the guys on firearm/archery safety and marksmanship.
- And what campus would be complete without its own obstacle course!
- Lastly, every week we have Friday Activities designed to reward the guys who level-up. These activities can include ninja nights, cooking challenges, the zoo, movie nights, progressive dinners, a visit to the YMCA, bowling, and football games. We also have Super Activities like skiing, fishing, and trips out of town!
- Living life God's way is fun, and we want to teach your son how to find pleasure in life that pleases the Lord.
If you're looking for even more summer fun, check out our WildHeart Adventure Camp!
Back to Top